The purpose of this document is to establish and regulate the rules of use of the Site (hereinafter the “Site”), understanding by Site all the pages and their content owned by which are accessed through the domain www.avanzatour.es and your subdomains.
The use of the Site attributes the condition of User of the same and implies the acceptance of all the conditions included in this Legal Notice. The User undertakes to read this Legal Notice carefully on each of the occasions on which he or she intends to use the Site, since it and its conditions of use contained in this Legal Notice may be modified.
Ownership of the Website.
The owner of this Site is: Desarrollo Local Y Turistico Avanzatour SLU (hereinafter “Avanzatour”), with address at Atzavares Alt, 280, 03290, Elche (Alicante).
Intellectual and industrial property.
The intellectual property rights of this Site are owned by Avanzatour. The unauthorized reproduction, distribution, commercialization or transformation, total or partial, of the content of the Site, unless it is for personal and private use, constitutes an infringement of the intellectual property rights of Avanzatour. Likewise, all trademarks or distinctive signs of any kind contained in the Site are protected by Law. The unauthorized use of the information contained in this Site, as well as the damages caused to the intellectual and industrial property rights of Avanzatour, may give place to the exercise of the actions that legally correspond and, if applicable, to the responsibilities derived from said exercise.
The content, programs, information and / or advice expressed on this Site should be understood as merely indicative. Avanzatour, does not respond in any way to the effectiveness or accuracy of the same, being exempt from any contractual or extra-contractual responsibility with the Users who make use of them, since they are the ones who must decide according to their criteria the opportunity of the same. Adaptation of the LOPD-LSSI website. On this Site, content contributed by third parties or companies can be published. Avanzatour is not responsible for the veracity and accuracy thereof, being exempt from any contractual or extra-contractual liability with the Users who make use of them. Avanzatour reserves the right to modify the content of the Site without prior notice and without any type of limitation.
Likewise, it declines any responsibility for any damages that may be caused by the lack of availability and / or continuity of this Site and the services offered in Avanzatour, it does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements on the web that may cause alterations in your computer system. Avanzatour declines any contractual or extra-contractual responsibility with Users who make use of it and have damages of any nature caused by computer viruses or by computer elements of any kind. Avanzatour declines any responsibility for the services that may eventually be provided on the Site by third parties. Avanzatour, declines any responsibility for the services and / or information provided on other sites linked to it. Avanzatour does not control or exercise any type of supervision on third-party Websites. We advise the Users of the same to act with prudence and consult the eventual legal conditions that are exposed in said webs. Users who send any type of information to Avanzatour, undertake that it is truthful and that it does not violate any right of third parties or current legislation.
Conditions of use of the portal for users.
Access to this Site is free except for the cost of the connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider contracted by the users. The use of the Site for harmful purposes of assets or interests of Avanzatour or third parties or that in any other way overload, damage or disable the networks, servers and other computer equipment (hardware) or computer products and applications (software) of Avanzatour or third parties. In the event that the User becomes aware that the linked Sites refer to pages whose content or services are illegal, harmful, degrading, violent or contrary to morality, we would appreciate it if you could contact Avanzatour.
In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, by which Directive 95 is repealed / 46 / CE (hereinafter, RGPD), of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce (hereinafter, LSSI-CE) and of Organic Law 3 / 2018, Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (hereinafter, LOPDyGDD), Desarrollo Local y Turistico Avanzatour SLU (hereinafter, “Avanzatour”) guarantees the protection and confidentiality of personal data, of any type that they provide us our clients, in accordance with the provisions of the General Regulations for the Protection of Personal Data.
The data provided will be treated in the terms established in the RGPD. In this sense, Avanzatour has adopted the levels of protection that are legally required, and has installed all the technical measures at its disposal to prevent loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access by third parties, set out below. However, the user must be aware that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
Responsible for the treatment: Who are we?
- Owner: Desarrollo Local Y Turistico Avanzatour SLU
Registered office: Atzavares Alt, 280, 03290, Elx, Alicante
Telephone: 639 693 828
Email: info (at) avanzatour [period] es
Where are our web and mail servers hosted?
- Company name: Soluciones Web Online, S.L.
Postal address: Calle Hermanos Machado, 19, CP 04720 EL PARADOR, Almería
Mercantile Registry of Almería: Volume 748; Folio: 183; Sheet: nº: AL-20374; Registration: 1st
Data Protection Officer: Carlos Ucelay;
Data processing: What data do we process and what is its origin?
Depending on the relationship you may have with us, the following categories of personal data may be processed, as well as obtaining the data from different sources:
- Contact forms and calls: The data comes from the interested party himself, or from his legal representative. The categories of data that will be processed are “Identification data” (name, email and telephone number).
- Budget request: The data comes from the interested party, or their legal representative. The categories of data that will be processed are “Identifying” (name, email, telephone, DNI).
- Provision of services: The data comes from the interested party himself, or from his legal representative. The categories of data that will be processed are “Identifying” (name, email, telephone, postal address, DNI) and “Economic” (bank details)
- Receipt of resumes: The data comes from the interested party himself, or from his legal representative. The categories of data that will be processed are «Identifcatives» (name, email, telephone, ID, image), «Academics» (academic record, training, degrees), «Professionals» (professional experience, category, job title, file professional).
Purpose of the treatment: What will we use your data for?
- Contact forms: All data provided by our visitors on the Avanzatour website will be included in the record of personal data processing activities, created and maintained under the responsibility of Avanzatour, essential to resolve doubts or requests for information sent by our visitors. The data will be kept for the maximum time established by current law. We do not create profiles of the users who contact us, nor do we transfer the data to third parties. There is no international transfer of data.
- Sending email: Avanzatour guarantees the protection and confidentiality of the personal data that we receive through our email. The content of these communications, as well as that of any attached document, is confidential and is intended only for the recipient. In the event that you. It was not the recipient, we ask you to indicate it and not communicate its content to third parties, proceeding to the definitive elimination of the message. The data will be kept for the maximum time established by current law. We do not transfer the data to third parties, nor is the data transferred internationally.
- Reception of resumes: The data provided through the job application form will be included in the record of personal data processing activities, created and maintained under the responsibility of Avanzatour, in order to manage personnel selection processes carried out out for us. The data will be kept for the maximum time established by current law. If there is any change in your data, please inform us properly. We do not create profiles of the users who contact us, nor do we transfer their data to third parties. There is no international transfer of data.
- Customer service: All data provided by our customers will be included in the record of personal data processing activities, created and maintained under the responsibility of Avanzatour, essential to provide the services contracted by our customers, as well as to resolve doubts or questions posed to us through our customer service channels. The data will be kept for the maximum time established by current law. Profiles are not created, nor do we transfer your data to third parties. There is no international transfer of data.
- Calls received: All data provided by interested parties who contact Avanzatour will be included in the record of personal data processing activities, created and maintained under the responsibility of Avanzatour, essential to resolve doubts or requests for information that they make us . The data will be kept for the maximum time established by current law. We do not create profiles of users who call us, nor do we transfer the data to third parties. There is no international transfer of data.
- Web visitors: We anonymize visitors to the Avanzatour website, to find out which pages and services are most relevant to our potential clients. The data will be kept for the maximum time established by current law. Visitor profiles are not created. In the event that the visitor accepts the Google Analytics cookie, some data will be transferred (partial anonymized IP address, and unique identifier of the device -NID / SID / IDE-) but in no case, Avanzatour will transfer personal data to said third party. International data transfer is carried out, from “Google Ireland Ltd.” to “Google Inc.” (United States), under authorization from the AEPD.
Legitimacy of the treatment: Why do we need your data?
- Contractual relationship: It is the one that applies when you contract any of our services.
- Legitimate interest: To attend to the queries and claims that you raise and to manage the collection of the amounts owed.
- Your consent: If you are a user of our website, by checking the box that appears in the contact form, you authorize us to send you the necessary communications to respond to the query or request for information raised.
Recipients: With whom do we share your data?
By default, our policy is not to transfer your personal data to third parties, with the exception of those public or private entities to which we are obliged to provide your personal data due to compliance with any law (eg, the Tax Law requires provide the Tax Agency with certain information on economic operations that exceed a certain amount).
In the event that, apart from the aforementioned assumptions, we need to disclose your personal information to other entities, we will request your permission in advance through clear options that will allow you to decide in this regard, and you will be informed of this in the section “Purpose”, set out above.
Communication: With whom do we share your data?
International data transfer could be carried out to “Google Inc.”, in the event of acceptance of Google Analytics cookies, set out in the “Purpose” section above.
In all other cases, no data will be communicated to third parties, nor will international data transfers be made.
Conservation: How long will we keep your data?
We will only keep your personal data for as long as is necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected. When determining the appropriate retention period, we examine the risks involved in the treatment, as well as our contractual, legal and regulatory obligations, internal data retention policies and our legitimate business interests described in the “Purpose” section.
In this sense, Avanzatour will keep the personal data once its relationship with you has ended, duly blocked, during the limitation period of the actions that may arise from the relationship maintained with the interested party.
Once blocked, your data will be inaccessible, and will not be processed except for making it available to public Administrations, Judges and Courts, for the attention of possible responsibilities arising from the treatments, as well as for the exercise and defense of claims before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
Security: How do we protect your data?
We use all reasonable efforts to maintain the confidentiality of information personal that is treated in our systems. We maintain strict security levels to protect the personal data that we process against accidental losses and unauthorized access, treatment or disclosure, taking into account the state of technology, the nature and the risks to which the data is exposed.
What rights can you exercise over your data as an interested party?
We inform you that you may exercise the following rights:
- Right of access to your personal data, to know which ones are being processed and the processing operations carried out with them.
- Right to rectify any inaccurate personal data.
- Right to delete your personal data, when this is possible (for example, by legal imperative).
- Right to limit the processing of your personal data when the accuracy, legality or need to process the data is doubtful, in which case, we may keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data, when the legal basis that enables us to process those indicated is our legitimate interest. Avanzatour will stop processing your data unless it has a legitimate interest or it is necessary for the defense of claims.
- Right to the portability of your data, when the legal basis that enables us to process it is the existence of a contractual relationship or your consent.
- Right to revoke the consent granted to Avanzatour.
To exercise your rights, you can do so for free and at any time, by writing to Atzavares Alt, 280, 03290, Elx, Alicante, attaching a copy of your ID.
Protection of rights: Where can you make a claim?
In case you understand that your rights have been disregarded by our entity, you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, through any of the following means:
Electronic office: https://aepd.es
Postal mail: Spanish Agency for Data Protection, C. Jorge Juan, 6. 28001, Madrid
Telephone: 910.100.099 or 912.663.517
Filing a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency does not entail any cost and the assistance of a lawyer or solicitor is not necessary.
Avanzatour reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence that may affect compliance with it.